Midtown Catholic offers Family Formation to equip families to live and share our faith together.
- Let God be the anchor of your family
- Grow deeper in love with your spouse
- Receive encouragement and support to serve as a leader in your child’s faith journey
- Know and share God’s unconditional love
- Learn and pray with other families
- Experience opportunities for Mass, Adoration, and Confession
How it Works
Families gather twice a month on a Wednesday night. On one of those nights, families participate together in a lesson and activity. On the other night, children will receive an appropriate lesson with kids their age while the parents will partake in “grown up” talk and discussion.
Cost: $45 per family
Ages: Parents/guardians with children Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Contact: Rachel Bielstein – firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-556-1456
Registration Begins: August 1, 2022
First Day of Class: September 7, 2022 from 6:15 to 7:30pm